Passage to Thailand Red Thai Curry Simmer Sauce - Six - 7 Oz Pouches. A classic blend of chili, spices and coconut milk. This sauce is one of Thailand’s traditional dishes and is rich, spicy and not too hot. This ready-to-use sauce offers a restaurant quality meal in less than 20 minutes. Simply add meat, seafood or vegetables to the sauce, simmer, and serve over rice, couscous or pasta.
All Passage sauces are gluten free, all natural, MSG free, and certified non-GMO. Their simmer sauces are packaged in easy-to-use single serving pouches that eliminate the need to store half-used bottles in your refrigerator.
Ingredients: Coconut Milk (Coconut Extract, Water, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Brown Sugar, Maltodextrin, Red Chili Puree (contains Food Acid [Citric]), Sunflower Oil, Onion, Sea Salt, Coconut Milk Powder (contains Sodium Caseinate), Garlic, Fish Sauce Powder (Fermented Sardines, Dextrin), Lemongrass Puree, Corn Starch, Food Acid (Lactic), Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Spices, Natural Flavors, Yeast Extract, Color (Paprika), Spice Extract.
Allergens: Fish, Milk Casein.
What you'll need:
- 1/4 Ib (100g) Chicken, Beef, or your choice of Seafood
- 1/4 cup (100g) of Mixed Vegetables (carrots, green beans, snow peas, red pepper)
- 1 cup (250g) Jasmine Rice
Suggested Cooking Instructions:
- Heat two teaspoons of oil in a medium saucepan.
- Add your choice of meat or seafood and cook on high for 2-3 minutes until seared.
- Add the evenly sliced vegetables, and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Pour sauce in pan, stir contents, cover pan with lid and reduce heat to simmer for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve on a bed of steamed Jasmine rice.