PASSAGE TO ASIA GLUTEN FREE PAD THAI STIR-FRY SAUCE, MILD, 7 OZ POUCH - CASE OF 6. Considered the national dish of Thailand, this delicious frying sauce is traditionally used with rice noodles plus any combination of bean sprouts, chicken, shrimp or tofu. Product of USA.
All Passage sauces are gluten free, all natural, MSG free, and certified non-GMO. Their simmer sauces are packaged in easy-to-use single serving pouches that eliminate the need to store half-used bottles in your refrigerator.
ALCOHOL FREE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR FREE, CAFFEINE FREE, CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE, CHOLESTEROL FREE, DAIRY FREE, DOLPHIN SAFE, FRAGRANCE FREE, GLUTEN FREE, HORMONE FREE, NATURAL INGREDIENTS ONLY, NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER, NO MSG, NON GMO, NUT FREE, PEANUT FREE, PRESERVATIVE FREE, SOY PRODUCT, VEGAN, VEGETARIAN
Ingredients: Water, Brown Sugar, Sea Salt, Soy Sauce Powder, Soy Sauce [Defatted Soy Beans, Wheat Straw [Gluten Free]}, Herbs & Spices, Maltodextrin, Distilled Vinegar, Corn Starch, Tamarind Powder, Onion, Garlic, Yeast Extract, Caramel Color, Fish Sauce Powder, Fermented Sardines, Dextrin, Spice Extract.
What you'll need:
- 1/2 lb (200g) Shrimp, Beef, or Chicken
- 3/4 cup (300g) of Mixed Vegetables (carrots, spring onion, bean sprouts)
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 cup (200g) dry Rice Noodles
- Optional: 2 eggs, 1 lime, crushed peanuts, and dry crushed chili for garnish
Suggested Cooking Instructions:
- Boil rice noodles for 3 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a wok or medium saucepan.
- Add diced onion and cook for 1 minute.
- Add your choice of meat or shrimp and cook on high for 2-3 minutes until seared.
- Move meat to side, add eggs and scramble.
- Add rice noodles and carrots, stir-fry with meat and eggs for 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce in pan, and stir-fry until heated through.
- Add bean sprouts and spring onion, stir over heat and serve.